Monday, 28 March 2011

Back from Williamsburg!




Where do I start after such an amazing visit to Williamsburg. It has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things. I will be writing up a review of the conference and symposium in due course but here are some photos to get started. I was really pleased to meet so many lovely friends during the tavern meal and concert. Thanks so much to Barbara (Barbee) for organising such a lovely evening! I was also pleased to see the action of 'Revolutionary City' at Colonial Williamsburg and Military Through the Ages at Jamestown.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

It looks lovely! I so wish I could have been there :)

Maggie May's Historic Clothing said...

Very much looking forward to reading your notes and seeing your symposium photos! I did not get to attend as I had hoped. Perhaps next time...

Time Traveling in Costume said...

It was great meeting you at the 18th c dinner there. I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts about the symposium, and feel guilty that I don't have more yet. But I will.
Val

Fichu1800 said...

Hello Ladies,
Yes it was a very inspirational experience. It was so nice to to meet you too Val.

Report soon,

Natalie